Improve your Dressage Seat
Improve your riding off horse in a fun and educational way. Learn the basic tools to help you become a more effective rider including:
- improve your body awareness and learn how your body can influence your horse
- learn how to improve your alignment, breathing and centring
- solve common rider problems through a series of EquiPilates exercises
Alignment & Breathing
This workshop will help you to improve your posture, position and performance in the saddle.
You will achieve better awareness of your posture, learn how your breathing affects your position and how with better posture and position you need minimum input for maximum gain – your horse will love you for it!
Engage Your Core
Learn the basic tools to help you become a more effective rider including:
- Improve your body awareness and learn how your body can influence your horse
- Learn why should engage your core
- Know more about your core and the muscles involved
- Learn how to engage your core
- Explore excercises which engage/challenge your core
- Exercise sheets to take home!
Light Consistent Contact –
role of your shoulders and arms
- Improve your own body awareness and see how subtle changes can improve your effectiveness as a rider
- Explore common arm position problems associated with rein contact
- Exercises to connect the arms, shoulders and torso
- Exercises to provide arm skills for riding
- Exercise sheets available to take home.